Honeymoon Vacation Packages
Your honeymoon is a celebration of the beginning of the rest of your lives together. But with so much planning put into the wedding, who wants to plan something else? With Monograms, you don’t have to. We plan it all for you – before you go and once you arrive. We handle your hotel reservations at centrally located hotels, transportation between cities, and guided sightseeing – yet with plenty of time to just enjoy each other and explore personal interests. With a Monograms honeymoon, you also have access to a Local Host who can provide you with area expertise, insider information, answers to your questions, and directions. Focus on each other and let Monograms handle the rest.
Featured Honeymoon Destinations
France Vacation Packages
Enjoy French flower markets, take a stroll along the Mediterranean or shop on the Champs-Elysees during your trip to Europe. France Vacation Packages Talk to an Expert
Italy Vacation Packages
Italy vacation packages offer the country's best art, ancient and modern culture, outstanding cuisine and breathtaking views.Italy Vacation Packages Talk to an Expert
Argentina Vacation Packages
Vibrant cities, peaceful glaciers and charming wine country are just a few reasons to add Argentina to your South American travel package. Argentina Vacation Packages Talk to an Expert
Australia Vacation Packages
Enjoy Australia's unique wildlife, breathtaking reefs, cosmopolitan cities and friendly culture. Australia Vacation Packages Talk to an Expert
Fiji Vacation Packages
Fiji is located at the crossroads of the South Pacific, where time stands still among palm-fringed beaches, fabulous coral gardens, and azure lagoons. Fiji Vacation Packages Talk to an Expert
Honeymoon Planning Tips
When choosing your honeymoon, the first and most important step is deciding and agreeing upon your destination. (This is the first of many negotiations to come!) Among couples that have a traditional wedding, 99% take a honeymoon. Roughly 60% travel to a foreign country and 40% honeymoon in the United States. You want a destination that will please both of you, so here are some tips and ideas to ensure your honeymoon lives up to both of your expectations.
View Honeymoon Tips
1. As a couple, discuss your ideal vacation. Do you want relaxation or an on-the-go vacation? Do you desire warm weather or would a colder location be ideal? Do you want to visit museums and see cultural ruins? Or would you rather sit on a beach and participate in water sports? Know that you may need to compromise with each other. Although this is your first trip as a married couple, it will not be your last. You may need to negotiate on certain aspects of the trip.
2. Choose the time period. Would you rather travel immediately after your wedding, or would you prefer to wait and travel at a later date? If you are on a budget, you may be able to save money by traveling during off-season time periods.
3. Decide on the type of hotel you desire. Monograms hotels are centrally located, offering premium and standard hotels in each destination, so as a couple, decide on the type of hotel that fits your personal style and budget.
4. If you are taking a honeymoon abroad, leave plenty of time to ensure your passport is current. It can take two to four weeks to receive your passport once you have applied.
5. Sign up for a honeymoon registry. Your wedding guests count on your gift registry to know what to give you. By registering for your honeymoon, you can have a remarkable honeymoon paid for by your friends and family.